“I’m an entrepreneur, consultant and angel investor.
My background is in marketing, financial markets, land & property.
Having built my own successful company and now with the support of a fantastic management team headed by James and Konrad, I have removed myself from day-to-day operations. I am now focused on guiding us in trading financial markets and investing in businesses or backing turnarounds – when good companies get a little stuck.
I seek to build with the support of my team, a legacy to secure the future for all our children and grandchildren.
My wife and I are also passionate about helping others less well off and I want to use our group of businesses as a vehicle for supporting good causes.”
Steadman & Johnson Investments Group Limited is very proud to be regulated under licence number T2023245 issued by Comoros Finance Commission of The Union of the Comoros for the following activities.
- Stock Brokerage
- Securities Brokerage
- Financial Advisory
- Asset Management
- Fund Management
- Custody Services
- Transaction Clearing
- Payment Processing
- Currency Trading (FOREX)
- Issuance of Securities
- Underwriting of Securities
Holding a license for such a wide range of activities enables us to offer many and varied investment products and offerings for the benefit of our members.
We recognise that Comoros might not be the most recognised licensing jurisdiction, but they are looking to become a world recognised jurisdiction and we look forward to being part of this journey, we have set ourselves the highest standard of compliance and have taken the compliance requirement set by the FCA as our standard, to help us in this goal we have engaged the service of a renowned Compliance & Internal Audit service company of Salvus Fund.
This is our charter listing to ensure we provide our members with the best possible service:
- Integrity – we will conduct our business with integrity.
- Skill, care and diligence – we will conduct our business with due skill, care and diligence.
- Management and control – we will take reasonable care to organise and control our affairs responsibly and effectively, with adequate risk management systems.
- Market conduct – we will observe proper standards of market conduct.
- Customers’ interests – we will pay due regard to the interests of our customers and treat them fairly.
- Communications with clients – we will pay due regard to the information needs of our clients and communicate information to them in a way which is clear, fair and not misleading.
- Conflicts of interest – we will manage conflicts of interest fairly, both between itself and our customers and between a customer and another client.
- Customers: relationships of trust – we will take reasonable care to ensure the suitability of our advice and discretionary decisions for any customer who is entitled to rely upon our judgement.
- Clients’ assets – we will arrange adequate protection for clients’ assets when we are responsible for them.
- Relations with regulators – we will deal with our regulators in an open and co-operative way and will disclose anything relating to us which would reasonably be expected.
Steadman & Johnson Investment Group Limited
With our registered office in Comoros
and supporting offices in Malaysia and Edinburgh Scotland
Registered Number HY00423186 issued by the Government of Comoros
Trading as or known as:
- Steadman & Johnson Group
- The Points Collection
- The 1000 Club
- AgriPoints Fund
- The Property Fund
- Respectful & Caring Home Care
- Steadman & Johnson Token
- Tax Free Profits
- Steadman & Johnson Bridging Loans
- The Pub and Pool Company